DOE-STD-1189-2008, Integration of Safety into the Design Process
by Pranab Guha
The Standard provides guidance on a process of integration of Safety-in-Design intended to implement the applicable ISM core functions—define the work, analyze the hazards, establish the controls—necessary to provide protection of the public, workers, and the environment from harmful effects of radiation and other such toxic and hazardous aspects attendant to the work.
|Type:||Invoked Technical Standards|
|OPI:||HS - Office of Health, Safety and Security|
|Approved Date:||Jun 27, 2007|
There is no history to display for this document.
- DOE O 413.3B Chg 1 (Admin Chg), Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets
- DOE O 420.1C Chg 1, Facility Safety
- DOE O 413.3B, Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets
- DOE O 420.1C, Facility Safety
- DOE O 413.3B Chg 2 (PgChg), Program and Project Management for the Acquisition of Capital Assets