DOE O 153.1, Departmental Radiological Emergency Response Assets
Functional areas: Emergency Preparedness, Public relations, Radiation Protection, Safety and Security,
The order establishes requirements and responsibilities for the DOE/NNSA national radiological emergency response assets and capabilities and Nuclear Emergency Support Team assets. Supersedes DOE O 5530.1A, DOE O 5530.2, DOE O 5530.3, DOE O 5530.4, and DOE O 5530.5.
o1531.pdf -- PDF Document, 200 KB
|ID:||DOE O 153.1|
|OPI:||NA - National Nuclear Security Administration|
|Approved Date:||Jun 27, 2007|
- DOE O 5530.4, Aerial Measuring System on Jun 27, 2007
- DOE O 5530.3 Chg 1, Radiological Assistance Program on Jun 27, 2007
- DOE O 5530.5 Chg 1, Federal Radiological Monitoring and Assessment Center on Jun 27, 2007
- DOE O 5530.2, Nuclear Emergency Search Team on Jun 27, 2007
- DOE O 5530.1A, Accident Response Group on Jun 27, 2007
The facilities and activities of the NNSA Office of Naval Reactors are excluded from requirements of this Order.